To ensure your experience with us is pleasant and relaxing, please familiarise yourself with our policies.
As a courtesy to our guests, please arrive 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- For clinical treatments, you will be asked to remove your jewellery. We advise leaving valuables at home. While we take utmost care to ensure a secure environment, we do not accept responsibility for missing or damaged personal items.
- As treatments are personalised to you, please bear in mind session times and services may change at your therapist’s discretion.
- We kindly ask that you turn off your mobile phone when you enter the clinic to maintain the calmness of our clinic setting, and to fully escape the stressors of the outside world as this can enhance the potential of benefits resulting from treatment.
- We accept cash, master card, and visa credit cards as payment.
- 5GLYDE does not accept personal checks.
- Walk-in visits, e-mails + calls to the office are not to be used in place of an appointment.
- We are strictly a self-pay clinic. You are financially responsible for your visits, services + treatments.
- We do not offer medical recommendations or make changes to medical treatment plans.
- There are fees associated with no-shows and late cancellations.
- Late arrivals will result in a shortened service. If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, we will need to reschedule your appointment.
- We do not offer refunds for services, packages, vouchers, or consultations.
- We do not allow animals inside our clinic unless they are working Service Dogs on duty.
For bookings and information please call 5GLYDE on 0488 100 266 or email our team at info@5GLYDE.com